Strongly camphoraceous, woody and sweet. This oil will waken your senses and bring you back to your childhood with just one sniff.
- Benefits: A wonderful oil that will open airways and promote clear breathing during times of illness while cleaning the air. It stimulates the immune system to fight against infection. Fresh and soothing it is also surprisingly lovely to massage with. Eucalyptus has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin, especially with spots, and then go deeper by relieving aches and pain associated with working out and rheumatism. A must have in the first aid kit along with Tea Tree.
- Usage: Inhale by adding to an oil burner or steam dispenser. Add to your bath, mixed with sea salts or a base oil such as grape seed oil. Massage into the chest area mixed with a base oil such as sweet almond oil, when feeling under with flu or cold. Add a drop to a hanky to help you breath when all clogged up.
- Mixes well with: Lavender True, Lemon, Tea Tree and Peppermint .
- Therapeutic Actions: Analgesic, antiseptic, antiviral, antispasmodic, balsamic, decongestant, deodorant, depurative, diuretic, expectorant, febrifuge, parasiticide, rubefacient, stimulant, vermifuge and vulnerary.
- Contraindications: Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children under eleven (11) years of age. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid if pregnant or nursing.
Known for it’s deeply relaxing aroma, this Holy Oil has been used for thousands of years to aid meditation and prayer. Distilled from the resin, Frankincense slows and deepens the breath. It’s aroma is comforting, warming and therefore up-lifting.
- Biological Name: Eucalyptus Globulus
- Family: Myrtaceae
- Origin: China
- Aroma profile: Richly camphoraceous, woody and sweet
- Note: Top
Live in E5? Email Grace Within and have your delivery done for free to your door. No boxes, no packaging, just what you asked for.